Bath’s Covent Garden
Now a luxury self-catering holiday home, Lady Margaret’s was originally built in the 1780’s as a fashionable Georgian townhouse.
Betwixt The Royal Crescent and The Circus, this stylish townhouse was built in the most fashionable area of the City in Bath’s previous Georgian heyday.
Imagine what life was like along Margaret’s Buildings when the property was first built.
For Years a Shop
Although originally designed as a house, the front of the building was re-designed during the Regency era to create a shop.
It was converted back to its original purpose as a refined residential dwelling in 2011.